Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Valentines with Kids

He was holding Leaf, trying to entertain our hyper-active one year old while i was trying my best to keep Sami who was so amused by the lights from running towards the stage.
It was a Valentine's party for couples, entitled "A Night of Love and Romance," a dinner concert. We were entertained with love songs and some "quotes" on love. We were the only couple with small kids in tow but for me we were the most romantic couple...


I took this photo while the song "How Did You Know" (our song which also played during our wedding) was being sung and after he mouthed "I love you" to me.

I think it's the presence of children in a marriage that helps spark up romance and not otherwise. One just need to have the eyes of love to see that.

3 comments:

on the edge said...

Children are Valentines all on their own huh ? Love this post ! Good to see you so happy !!!! May you have many more happy Valentines with your honey !

Pinky Tabor said...

thanks OTE. Our kids are The Valentines on Valentine's day, indeed. :)

Unknown said...

this is so sweet.